2 cups flour
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup butter
6-8 tablespoons milk
1. Mix dry ingredients together. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut in butter until it resembles pea-like crumbs.
3. Slowly mix in the milk until it becomes a soft dough.
4. Roll out dough on a floury surface until 1 1/2 inches thick.
5. Use a cup (or cookie-cutter) to shape into circles.
6. Place on greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Enjoy with butter, honey, jam, or whatever floats your boat!