– 2 packets of precooked udon noodles
– 1\2 red pepper
– 1 sprig of green onion also known as (scallions)
– Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
– 8 oz of soy sauce
– 1 oz of siracha (add less or more depending on your ‘spicy’ preference).
– 3 Tbs of brown sugar
– 1 pack of snap peas
– Slice the green onion into small pieces, for garnish.
– Mix together the soy sauce, siracha and brown sugar for the sauce.
– Set 3 cups of water to boil
– Chop up pepper to desired size, smaller is better for this dish and cooks faster!
– Cut snap peas in half
– Saute peppers and snap peas, 2 to 3 minutes until peppers are tender
– Put udon noodles into the boiling water, about 3 minutes. Separate them once in the water, they tend to stick together.
– Strain the udon noodles , then rinse them in cold water.
– Pour sauce to coat the noodles.
– Place noodles in a bowl, top with red peppers, snap peas and scallions. Sprinkle with some pepper flakes for extra heat.
– Gobble them up! Enough for 2 people!