Ingredients : You will have extra!
-1lb of chicken breast tenders
– 2 cups of korean bbq sauce
– 5 oz of siracha
– Pinch of salt and pepper
– 3 ears of corn
– 1 Tbs of sesame oil
– 1 whole carrot ( The big ones, not the nub shaped ones in the bag)
– 1 green onion
– 1 head of purple cabbage
– Place the chicken to soak in a 1 cup and 1/2 of the korean bbq sauce
– Cut the corn off the cobb, sauté corn with tbs of sesame oil on medium-high heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
– Peel the carrots, and brunoise them. ( Small cubes, google it, its a good skill to have!
– Thinly slice the green onion for garnish
– Break off the cabbage leaves and cut in half to form the ‘cup’
– Grill or saute chicken on medium, about 5 minutes each side.
– While cooking chicken, brush with korean bbq sauce.
– Lay out cabbage cups
– Chop chicken, 1 tender per cabbage cup.
– Spoon corn on top
– Sprinkle on carrots and green onions
– Drizzle with siracha if you like it hot! Enjoy!