– An 8 oz package of naan, which is 2 pieces of naan
– 1 red pepper
– Pinch of red chili flakes
– 8 oz of mozzarella cheese
– Sprig of cilantro
– 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
– 4 oz of thai red curry paste
– 5 Tbs of siracha
– 2 sprigs of green onions
– Pinch of salt
-Preheat oven to 450 degrees
– Bake naan 3-4 minutes on each side
– Mix together tomatoes, siracha,salt, red chili flakes and thai curry in a bowl.
– Chop up the green onions
– Thinly slice the red pepper
– After the naan is baked, spread the tomato curry sauce onto the naan.
– Sprinkle naan with cheese, peppers and green onions.
– Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
– Garnish with cilantro and a sprinkle of red chili flakes.
– Cut into triangles and enjoy! Great for a meatless Monday!