Yield: 2-3 servings
– 2 ears of corn
– Sprig of fresh rosemary
– Teaspoon of sea salt
– 2 cloves of garlic
– Teaspoon of olive oil
– Pre-heat skillet (I am partial to the beautiful cast-iron) to medium heat
– Chop garlic
– Chop rosemary
– Slice the corn off of the cobb
– Lay it down vertically, slice corn off of one side.
– Stabilize corn on flat side, and slice corn off of other 3 sides .
– Saute chopped garlic in olive oil
– Sea salt and pepper the corn
– Saute corn for 8-10 minutes
– Add chopped rosemary
– Enjoy! Great as a side or just a meatless-monday dinner!