This spicy and sweet BBQ sauce makes your tastebuds dance! Along with the flavorful veggies and the crunchy flatbread.
Feeds: 1 hungry person or 2 only a little bit hungry people!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 flatbread, any type. I used ‘flat out, thin pizza crust’
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1/2 of a yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of BBQ sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Sriracha
- 1 chicken strip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop onion into slices
- Chop yellow pepper into slices also
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces
- Saute veggies together until tender, with some color on them! Sprinkle with S & P.
- Season chicken with S & P, sauté until cooked through.
- Sprinkle a base layer of cheese on the flatbread, add chicken and veggies, sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Drizzle BBQ Sriracha sauce onto the pizza.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is nice and gooey.
- Slice into pieces and enjoy!