- This is such a fun treat! Great for parties and easy to make with kids! They can be changed to match any holiday time. Just in time for Halloween!
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10-15 Marshmallows
- An assortment of sprinkles
- 2 Tablespoons of butter (not melted)
- Toothpicks or lollipop sticks
- Prepare a double boiler
- Place parchment on a sheet pan
- Melt the chocolate and add butter to make it silly smooth
- Place toothpick or lollipop sticks in each marshmallow
- Dip marshmallow in the chocolate, let excess drip off
- Sprinkle with your choice of sprinkles ( mixed nuts, crushed pretzels) so many options!
- Place on parchment
- When you are done with the batch, place in refrigerator to harden
- Take out and take to a party or cookout and wow the crowds!