These tasty peppers are a perfect snack and can be made in no time! Be careful, sometimes they can be spicy. But very delicious!
- 1 cup of shishito peppers (I found these at trader joes)
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- Set stove top heat to medium-high
- Mine garlic cloves
- Place peppers in bowl, drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt
- Sprinkle with minced garlic
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, occasionally tossing
- Pour soy sauce over peppers while cooking
- They are finished when they are blistered, not burnt
Success! Flavorful shishito pepper snack complete!