This recipe is easy peasy! 3 ingredients. And a happy mouth!
Girl scout cookie season is upon us!
Perfect for a valentines or galentines day treat!
Yield: 12 ice-cream sandwiches
- 1 pack of trefoil girl scout cookies (blue box)
- 2 cartons of red-velvet halo top ice cream
- Any type of sprinkles that you want
- Place some foil or wax paper on a sheet pan
- Layout 24 cookies on the sheet pan
- Place the carton of ice-cream horizontally on a cutting board
- Slice it 4 times
- Use a cookie cutter to cutout 12 mini circles of ice cream
- Place on top of one cookie, place the other cookie on top
- Pour sprinkles on a plate or sheet pan
- Hold the ice-cream sandwich between your thumb and pointer finger
- Gently roll in sprinkles
- Place in freezer until ready to serve
- Enjoy these tasty ‘not so bad’ for you treats!