This dish is great for summer! It is healthy, combining fresh ingredients for a quick meal. It can be made for one or doubled for a group. Enjoy this easy summer recipe!
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup of arugula
- Small amount of chives
- 2 heads of radish
- 1/3 of a shallot (just a small amount, eyeball it. Also choose for preference of taste)
- 1/2 of a chicken breast
- Solid handful of dry rice noodles (Kroger,Publix) Local asian market .
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Korean bbq sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of sriracha
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place a pot with 3 cups of water the the stovetop, medium-high heat
- Chop chives for garnish, set aside
- Place a pan (preferably cast-iron) on the stovetop, also at medium-hight heat
- Slice radishes into half-moon’s
- Chop shallot into small pieces
- Slice chicken breast into bite size pieces
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Saute until cooked through but still tender
- Mix soy sauce, Korean bbq sauce and sriracha together in a bowl
- Place rice noodles in the boiling water, cook 3-4 minutes, occasionally stirring
- Drain in a colander, continue to rinse until noodles are no longer hot.
- Place sauce into a closable container, add noodles. Close container and shake shake shake.
- Pour into a bowl
- Sprinkle radish,chicken and arugula on top of the cold noodles
- Drizzle with sriracha for more heat and sprinkle chives